Building World-Class IT Infrastructures to Grow Your Business
lT Departments face many obstacles, not the least of which is managing the burden of operating and optimizing highly-complex, integrated multi-vendor, multi-platform environments. Many organizations consume Managed Services on an after-the-fact basis, searching forthe best execution environment for this workload, given my SLA and support expectations, and how can I most cost effectively deploy and consume that compute environment, allowing for scale and consistency of availability. As customers navigate from compute models to as-a-service consumption of utility-based infrastructures and applications, our Managed Services solutions provide management of systems and networks that keep your servers, networks, desktop and mobile devices up and running, minimizing downtime and maximizing productivity.
Norwell Technology Group offers both an ITL and PMP service delivery models as well as ITIL. The IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) is a globally recognized set of best practices and standards that support IT service management (ITSM). ITIL defines functions related to service strategy, service design, service transition, service operation and continual service improvement. Organizations are adopting ITIL to provide a framework for best practices, and, many of these organizations are seeking out external partners who use complementary, compatible processes. Let Norwell Technology Group be your ITIL Managed Service Provider (MSP).
Our Managed Services solutions are SOC 2 accredited to provide clients with the highest level of security and confidentiality. Norwell Technology Group’s controls and policies ensure the security of our systems and confidentiality of information, giving our clients peace of mind that we exercise the most exacting standards. SOC 2 certification is mandatory for financial institutions, hosting companies, and publicly traded companies and is a testament to Norwell Technology Group’s commitment to operational excellence.
Comprehensive services, unparalleled support, we ensure that critical IT systems are always available to support core business functions.
- Platform- As-Service (PaaS)
- Infrastructure Design, Architecture and Management
- Complete System Administration Including Change Management, Patching and Upgrades
- Proactive Health Checks for Continuous Operational Improvements with Performance Monitoring, Tuning and Remediation
- Continual Security Hardening and Management
- Managed Cloud Services
- IT Asset Discovery
- Onsite IT Support
- Patch Management and IT Maintenance
End User Computing and Mobility Services
- 24x7 Performance Monitoring, Alerting and Resolution
- 24x7 Break/Fix Monitoring, Alerting and Resolution
- 24x7 Network LAN WAN Performance Monitoring, Alerting and Resolution
- 24x7 Service Desk Support, Desktop Support and Desktop Engineering
- 24x7 Mobile Support for Smart Phones and Tablets
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) Management
- Mobile Device Management (MDM)